The conversion of St.Peters Church, Main Street, Gullane, resulted in two large houses, Unit 1 and Unit 2.
The buildings at St. Peters Church consisted of two sections: the original 1860’ church at the front of the site and the larger church hall added at the rear by Sydney Mitchell at the beginning of 1900’.
The front buildings were converted into a four bedroom house with a large Lounge/Dining, three bathrooms, kitchen, utility room and storage.
The rear hall became a six bedroom house with an extra large Lounge, Dining, four bathrooms, wine cellar and storage. The main hall generous ceiling height allowed for the formation of a Mezzanine level which created another sitting area with great views over the surrounding countryside.